To provide accurate Clinical results in support of quality and compassionate patient care.
Tséhootsooí Medical Center Laboratory (TMCL) is comprised of 40 employees engaged in providing laboratory testing and consulting services under the Medical Directorship of Dr. Michael Tutt. The mission of TMCRL is to provide accurate clinical results in support, quality, and compassionate patient care.
ITMC Laboratory is partnered with UNM as a clinical training site for students entering into the field of laboratory medicine. TMC laboratory recruits these students as possible future TMC employee. Currently our laboratory staffing rate for local Native American employment rate is 98% Navajo.
Accredited through CAP (College of American Pathologists) and Currently enrolled in the process of ISO 15189 accredidation Process.
- Hematology with automated slide maker and stainer.
- Bioplex-Infectious Disease testing.
- Chemistry testing automation.
- DNA Testing-Infectious Disease.
- Digital microscope with connectivity for hematology for pathologist review of abnormal cells.