Receiving, Delivery & Shipping
• Track incoming shipments.
• Distribute and delivery shipments to departments.
• Assist departments in selecting method of shipment.
• Assist with outbound shipments.
• The delivery of requested products and services marks a “transition” in the Purchase-to-Pay
process from a purchasing activity to a payable activity.
• All purchases must be “received” to release payment to the supplier.
• The Receiving Specialist must determine if the products or services received are acceptable and
conform to the terms and conditions of the purchase order.
Medical Gas Management
• Manage the inventory of the medical gas cylinders and medical gas levels.
• Distribute medical gas cylinders to various clinical areas, Emergency Room and the Operating
• Responsible for receiving, sorting, distributing, collecting, metering and sending out TMC and NDZ
Service Requests (TMA Work Requests)
• Office moves.
• Set-up tables and chairs for various events.
• Move goods in and out of storage.
• Inventory control of surplus property.
• Disposition of personal property-coordinate transfer and disposal of equipment, furnishings and
• Recycling of miscellaneous items; scrap metal, wooden pallets etc.