TMC Mission Statement: To provide superior and compassionate healthcare to our community by raising the level of health, Hozho, and quality of life.
- Thinking - Being mindful and innovative
- Respect - For mother earth, our colleagues,
and those we serve.
- Reciprocity - To give and take with
humbleness, grace, and thankfulness.
- Discipline - We will be role model, do what we
say, and respect ourselves and others.
- Diligence - We will not give in or give up
- Relationships - Build and sustain K'é and
strong connections with the community, patients, and colleagues.
- Impression - Put forth the best of efforts to
impress upon others the strengths of character and professionalism of skills.
Talking and Listening
Everyone at some point in time has feelings and issues that you may not be able to carry or handle alone. People start to become so unhappy or upset that they may become a problem for themselves or friends and love ones. Hatałii’s were used for help and guidance. Now, in addition to Hatałii’s and doctors who work to clarify physical illnesses, we have qualified Navajo and non-Navajo professionals who are available to provide the emotional and social support services you may need.
Our professionals will listen and help you process your emotions and identify solutions.
If you feel that you could use our services, please come visit us.